Sonntag, 2. Oktober 2016

Das Rheingold - Page 5 AND a start on page 6

Just a quick update here, I managed to finish page 5 on Rheingold - yay me! And even better: I made a start on page 6!
You all know that I have been struggling with Rheingold for a while now, I am just not getting into it and I am pushing myself to take this out once a year and give it a try. I still love the design and I think the way it stitches up is great. So I am very happy that at the end of page 5 I just felt like putting in a few more stitches. It's only a partial column with 560 stitches, but I think it goes in the right direction. Maybe there will be a chance that I can finish the row by the end of 2017 (like 9600 stitches to go).
So here is where we are now:
I am off to start my first Nora Corbett now - one of the bewitching pixies called "Gwen". After all, the temperatures in Germany are dropping and it starts to feel like autumn around here ;-) So it's time to stitch something halloweenish ;-)

Happy stitching =)

1 Kommentar:

  1. CONGRATS. Well done for getting that page 5 finish and starting on page 6. Hopefully this will help you to work on this piece more often. Looking forward to seeing your progress on Gwen.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.