Dienstag, 25. August 2015

Starlight - Page 3 is done!

Unfortunately I am still ill. On the one hand this means a lot of time for stitching and reading, but on the other hand I'm really tired of staying at home and sleeping so much.
During the last das I put some more work into Starlight by David Hoffrichter and I managed to finish page 3:
I really love working on this one. In the beginning it went really slow because there was so much confetti in that brown tree-bubble-whatever-thig, but it is way better now. I already took a look at page 4 and it looks like it would go a bit faster. I'm currently working on Kreimhild (a few columns f sky are left) and I guess I might return to Starlight after that. I'll soon reach the halfway point on the first row (just 4 more columns) and I guess I'll aim for that =) After all, Starlight is turning 2 soon, so I think giving some more love to it is a good thought =)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Your progress is wonderful, this is such a lovely project.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry to hear you are still unwell, I hopebtoi will begin your recovery very soon. Congrats on the page finish, this piece looks wonderful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hopefully concentrating on stitching will help you get better soon! You've certainly made great progress! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is such a beautiful piece! I have this in my stash also, and almost started it this year (but it'll have to wait a while...). Great progress so far! Hope you feel better soon. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.