Dienstag, 17. April 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness SAL - April

Well, since all my energy is spent on being on time with the WIPocalypse posts, it's only natural to be late for the GGSAL, lol. A bunch of people has already signed up for this month, so head over to Jo's place and check out the link-up here.
Unfortunately, I am not very happy with my progress for this SAL. I didn't get as much done as I wanted and the main reason is that I am mad about reading these days and therefore I am not stitching so much. I usually read when I go to work or return home (I go by train) and before I go to bed, the rest of my evening is usually spent stitching or doing sports. But during the last weeks I spent a couple of hours reading per day (especially during the weekend), so my stitching time is short and I am not making good progress. 
But I am still stitching, which is the most important thing ;-)

So here is what I got done:
The first project is - as every month - my Map of Middle Earth from Haed. I went from here:
To here - I wanted to get 1 500 stitches done, but managed only 1 000. But I will continue with Middle earth before I switch to something else.
The second project I worked on is my Candy Cane Santa. Picking this one up is really hard, I always have to force myself, but I did get a few stitches in. I went from here:
To here:
There are still a couple of stitches missing in the tree, but we are getting there ;-)

Well, that's all I have for this month.
Happy stitching =)

7 Kommentare:

  1. Both projects are looking fantastic

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Progress is progress and you've filled in a lot of background on Santa. Love the map as usual!
    Have you considered audiobooks so you can stitch and listen at the same time?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This happens to me as well...stitching will always be a favourite, but sometimes other hobbies just take up more time. You still made some very nice progress!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. The map looks really nice!AriadnefromGreece!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love reading to so can totally relate!! If you're enjoying yourself that is all that matters. I think you still managed to get alot done on your stitching though especially on your Santa project, it's filling in nicely. xo Alicia

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Every stitch is one, I still have the goal to finish Witching this year, but not sure if I will make it in time.

    AntwortenLöschen

Dieser Blog ist mit Blogspot, einem Googleprodukt, erstellt und wird von Google gehostet.
Es gelten die  Datenschutzerklärung & Nutzungsbedingungen  für Googleprodukte.